Meet the Dardashti Gaming Chair. This is a commercial grade next-gen ergonomic gaming chair. Inspired by today's high-end performance vehicles, the goal was to provide the highest design value encompassing performance and aesthetics. The result is a comfortable, durable gaming chair designed for long gaming sessions that is built to last and backed by a three-year warranty. This chair meets BIFMA X5.1 commercial furniture test standards.
The solid steel frame sits atop a nylon five-star performance base supported by a Class 4 hydraulic gas piston. Add sports car inspired cold-cure foam bucket seats meticulously covered with deluxe PU leather. Unlike entry level gaming chairs with pillows, we integrated a dynamic 2-inch lumbar curve support and an oversized headrest, both with cold-cure foam cushions.
The eight-way, adjustable, cushioned arm rests are designed to provide long-term comfort. With four inches of travel, the armrests can be lowered out of the elbow zone or raised up for perfect support. Gamers can quickly recline up to 155 degrees to relieve stress during long sessions. Designed to accommodate all users, back tension and chair height are adjustable.
The chair aesthetics are striking from afar to close up, top to bottom or an all around 360 view. Its geometric curves are inviting. The sporty seat and chair back are covered with deluxe PU leather accented with bold colored diamond stitching with matching carbon fiber accent bolsters and rear piping. Gamers will appreciate the beautifully debossed and molded logo graphics and hollow car wheel influenced casters.
- Cushion Type: Cold Cure Foam (used in luxury car seats)
- Foam Density: 2.8lb/ft3
- Foam Softness Factor: 36 (ILD)
- Foam Lifespan: Estimated 16 years
- Frame Construction: Steel
- Upholstery: Deluxe PU Leather
- Accent Stitching: Machine Embroidery - diamond pattern
- Adjustable Armrests: 8-way, Soft PU Coated
- Armrest Pad Size: 3.625" W x 10.5" D
- Mechanism: Multi-tilt
- Tilt Lock: Yes
- Tilt Angle Lock: Yes
- Recline Range: 90°-155°, High-grade Spring
- Chair/Seat Back Style: Full Length Backrest
- Head Cushion: Built-in Headrest
- Lower Back Cushion: Built-in Lumbar Support
- Hydraulic Gas Piston: Class 4
- Wheelbase: Nylon, Five Star
- Casters: Hollow, PU Coated
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Product Dimensons: 27.38" W x 27.38" D x 52.06" H
- Product Weight: 45.75 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited (includes care instructions)
- Recommended Height: 4'11" to 6'2"
- Maximum Load: 350 lbs.
- Commercial Grade: Meets ANSI/BIFMA X5.1
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Meet the Dardashti Gaming Chair. This is a commercial grade next-gen ergonomic gaming chair. Inspired by today's high-end performance vehicles, the goal was to provide the highest design value...