Gaming Chair Limited Warranty
Effective as of 16 July 2020
This limited warranty is valid for Dardashti gaming chairs (Product) purchased through authorized distributors registered by Atlantic Inc. in the USA and Canada. The warranty is for the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
The Product is warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. This limited warranty excludes claims from conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. The warranty period is 3 years and it starts from the date of purchase on your receipt.
In the event of a legitimately covered and timely claim under this limited warranty, we at our sole and exclusive determination either will (i) repair or replace the defective Product within commercially reasonable standards; or (ii) reimburse you the amount of the purchase price multiplied by the number of days since the date of purchase divided by 1,080 days.
Except as expressly provided in this Limited Warranty, Atlantic Inc. excludes all express and implied warranties under any government legislation for the sale of consumer goods. Atlantic Inc. does not disclaim any statutory guarantee that cannot be limited or waived by contract under the laws.
Warranty Claims Not Covered
This warranty does not cover claims associated with:
- Minor deviations in Products from online images, naturally occurring variations in materials, or the hand assembly of Products.
- Use in other than an indoor residential setting.
- Incorrect assembly, use or care; contact with animals; exposure to high heat, high humidity, high salinity, and damaging gases.
- Exposure to moisture or contact with liquid solvents.
- Product alterations or failure to follow Care Guide instructions.
- Accident, fire, water damage, negligence, abuse, customer transportation, and other causes beyond Atlantic Inc.’s control.
Please carefully follow the Instruction Manual and Care Guide to avoid voiding this Limited Warranty.
Filing a Warranty Claim
Submit your warranty claim within 10 days after you notice the defect. Please provide your order number from theatlanticstore.com or legible proof of purchase. Submit your claim by emailing us at email@example.com. You must provide a high resolution picture or video of the claimed defect.
This warranty allows you to service your own Product in some cases. For defective parts, we will ship the replacement parts to you free of charge along with installation instructions. You may replace the parts yourself or through a third party at your own expense.
Replacement parts will be either new or used in good condition. Replacement parts may vary in appearance from the original. Replacement parts are warranted until the end of your original warranty or 30 days from receipt, whichever is longer. We may ask you to return the defective parts at our cost.
Your chair will maintain its appearance and comfort for many years, if you follow this guide.
- Protect your chair by avoiding impacts and sharp objects.
- Take care to keep your pets from damaging the soft chair parts.
- Don’t use the chair near appliances that generate high heat that can damage or discolor the PU leather or armrests.
- Long-term exposure to moisture or perspiration can damage the integrity of the PU leather. Remove dirt, moisture, and perspiration by periodically wiping your chair with a slightly damp microfiber cloth.
- Avoid sitting with bare skin touching the chair as this can degrade the PU leather over time.
- Do not use your chair outside to prevent damage from UV rays or the environment.
- Avoid injury by sitting in but not standing on your chair.
The Deluxe PU Leather resists stains and cleans easily. To remove dirt or light stains wipe the leather with a slightly damp microfiber cloth.
Other parts of the chair, such as armrests, tilt mechanism, hydraulics, base, and wheels should require little maintenance when properly used.